Up to this point, I've collectively left all of you in the dark insofar as to what I "do". Sorry about that!
As mentioned in my "about" section, I'm an engineer, producer, and musician. I grew up playing drums, and have since expanded into learning piano, guitar, and bass. I'm lucky enough to have played in plenty of bands over the years, but for the past several now I've been largely focused on Clocks, a progressive metal band that I started with my best friends in 2011. We've released 2 EP's and toured the country. Much of who I am as a musician, engineer, and human being in general has been shaped by my experiences in Clocks. I consider myself lucky to be part of something so rewarding.
I've done a little bit of everything for Clocks over the years. This track, titled "Indignation," is one that we recently released as a single. I've composed the drums and built multisamples of my own kit for replacement, written and recorded a few guitar parts (as well as all of the bass), and can even be heard singing harmonies on this song. I've also done most of the tracking and editing (though Dakota over at Pro to Pro does a lot of grunt editing work for me when he can) and also mixed and mastered the track. Hope you all enjoy, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this song!
Damn that was incredible
ReplyDeleteThe intro caught my attention and made me want to listen more until the end.
that solo on 1:24 was on point! and your screamer as well! very well e song in general
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like it was edited by a monkey ;P Mmmmm bb gurl.
ReplyDelete